It's not very often I write about music. I've always been a music girl, right back to my fangirl days (the fangirl emotions are very much alive, hidden inside of me.) Around 6 months ago I pondered across the South-London duo 'Oh Wonder' on spotify. I patiently wait every month for them to release a new song - something they've been doing since January and will be until December, also, something that apparently, hasn't been done since 1992. Their songs are the perfect chill out tunes, with a soft beat and clearly well-thought lyrics, So good, I find it impossible to pick a favourite.
My current favourite artist: Oh Wonder
Friday, 21 August 2015
It's not very often I write about music. I've always been a music girl, right back to my fangirl days (the fangirl emotions are very much alive, hidden inside of me.) Around 6 months ago I pondered across the South-London duo 'Oh Wonder' on spotify. I patiently wait every month for them to release a new song - something they've been doing since January and will be until December, also, something that apparently, hasn't been done since 1992. Their songs are the perfect chill out tunes, with a soft beat and clearly well-thought lyrics, So good, I find it impossible to pick a favourite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Will check these out, thank you!
ReplyDeletegreenteaandkale.com
I will have to give them a listen.
ReplyDeleteJenn | Jennifer Jayne
Thanks for the tip, I will check them out!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day :)
Rosanna x
Rose’s Rooftop
discovered them a little while ago, great music :)
ReplyDeleteI like these! I only listened to them in the first place because I'm from South East London and am also called Josephine haha but I actually think they're really good too x
ReplyDeleteJosie’s Journal