top - dorothy perkins // jeans - topshop // trainers - next
I ended up spending just £2 on this checkered top, using a voucher I got for my birthday a few months ago. I think it's possible that I now own every single checkered shirt under the sun. I can already tell at uni I will live in checks and leggings all day every day. Also may I point out a recent purchase - my slip on trainers from next. I've wanted a pair of slip ons for ages now but my skinny feet had refused until now! They're the comfiest things ever.
This looks lovely, I bought something similar recently!
ReplyDeleteGreat combination, I love the shoes with the skinny jeans ! x Ania
ReplyDeletehttp://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.com.es
lovely post!
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog + follow back?
xo,
Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
Love this laid-back outfit. You can never go wrong with flannel and denim! And you are so pretty, lady!
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin
Great outfit - very autumnal x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x
Nice shoes :) Kiss from France, Sand.
ReplyDeleteFRENCH GOES BACK TO SCHOOL on my FRENCH BLOG:
http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com
Giving me all the fall vibes! I just love the top <3
ReplyDeletexxx
She Will Be
gorgeous outfit! I am so excited that it is pretty much the season now for checked shirts:) also absolutely love your shoes!
ReplyDeleteEilidh from Velvet-Winter
Skinny jeans are the best! Love this look :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanne @ Love With Fire Red
This is such a lovely and comfy looking outfit! I also have skinny feet which makes it so hard to find shoes that accomodate to them. Next are always a bit of a hidden gem when it comes to shoes, I need to hunt some more down :) x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte's Road
Love this look :) Checks are always so easy yet so lovely!
ReplyDeleteJo x
freckkleface.blogspot.com
what a bargain, great casual look!
ReplyDeleteavec danielle | new post
Great Buy , and i love the way you styled it too. Lovely pictures. I was wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC , my link is below and i always follow back.
ReplyDeletewww.stylenbeautylounge.com
such a lovely outfit, I love checked tops as well! I own way too many but oh well what can I do! x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
Love a good plaid shirt, looks fab on you!
ReplyDeletex
lovely outfit
ReplyDeletehttp://villemo20.blogspot.com/
Love this outfit! x
ReplyDeleteThe Belle Narrative