TOP - TOPSHOP // SHORTS - NEW LOOK
I love this top so much, even if my brother did say I looked like an old lampshade. I've loved the bare-shoulder trend this summer, just wished the English weather gave me more opportunities to dress like this!! For £16 from Topshop it was a steal. Have you got into the bare shoulder trend this season?

The top is absolutely stunning! I love off-shoulder tops :)
ReplyDeletex Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com
That top is lovely!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely love your outfit, both the top and the shorts are totally my style x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
This is such a lovely outfit! It really suits you!
ReplyDeletexxxx Emily from www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com
I love off the shoulder tops, they always look so flattering! This one looks great on you xx
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
Love your top ! Look fresh :)
ReplyDeleteXx
http://www.theveranicawithlie.blogspot.com
I love your top, it's so cute <3 x
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie
The colour of this top is gorgeous! And for £16 from Topshop, that is just incredible x x x
ReplyDeletekassiella.blogspot.co.uk