SHIRT - URBAN OUTFITTERS // COAT - RIVER ISLAND // BOOTS - BOOHOO
It's back to sixth form with the first pretty chilled term over and done with, the hard work and lockdown for courswork and revision all starts here. The first day back posed a struggle for me simply to see daylight before the hours of at least 8 o'clock but luckily I only had just the one lesson! Sixth form wear is always a constant issue for me. Do I aim look nice or do I go for comfort? Usually, as you can see in this case, it's the latter. This is a checked shirt I got in the UO Boxing Day Sales. The online sales treated me well this year, but definitely not my bank account balance. I'm now on a spending ban until further notice!

Lovely outfit, its perfect for Sixth form! I think you still look very well put together but have managed to keep it casual :) xx
ReplyDeleteA Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
Oh man, I wish I could get away with wearing leggings at sixth form aha! I was constantly getting moaned at for what I was wearing, life was hard! I love your shirt!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog
Lovely outfit! I especially love your shirt, it looks so comfy! :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x | Millies Wardrobe
A check shirt is my regular saviour when I don't what to wear, love this one!
ReplyDeletehttp://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/
I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
ReplyDeleteTrebinje nekretnine
Always go for comfort!
ReplyDeleteNot lazy at all!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen will you get back on bloggin!
ReplyDeleteThat coat is cool! x
ReplyDelete