COAT - PRIMARK // SHIRT - TOPSHOP // LEGGINS - H&M // BAG* - OASAP // BOOTS - NEW LOOK
I have a horrible feeling that oversized checkered shirts are soon going to become my next obsession. This one from Topshop is perfect, it's so comfy and the perfect length - I love chucking it on over some leggins for slouchy days.

This outfit is perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this coat but unfortunately in Italy there is no Primark. Every time I go to london I always lost my self in this Amazing shop :)
ReplyDeleteI'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
little taste of heaven
Great look, I love your style!! Looks amazing :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week, Johanna from ShoppingMeadow
Such an effortless look; I love it! My next obsession will probably be turtleneck jumpers; can't get enough of them!
ReplyDeleteDandy Girl x
Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
ReplyDeleteSarajevo kuca