CROP TOP - PRIMARK // SKIRT - H&M // JACKET - NEW LOOK // SHOES - TOPSHOP
If you know me in real life, there's a 99% chance I would have told you about this gooooorgeous crop top. I found it in Primark a while ago and haven't stopped sneaking in the price of it into conversation since. The label originally said £14.. over the top was £7.. I went to the counter to pay and BAM!!! £2! TWO BLOOMING POUNDS! Quite possibly the biggest steal ever. I saw it hanging up and was happy to pay the full £14 - I can't help but get a Topshop vibe from it so finding out I only had to pay a mere £2 obviously made me happy. What's your best ever bargain?

Really pretty top, you look beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/
that is such a pretty top, can't believe what a bargain It was! xxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.co.uk
Definitely a bargain! Such a gorgeous top too (;
ReplyDeleteYuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle
Can't believe you managed to get that top for £7!!
ReplyDeleteLiz, Blog | Store x
I love your top and shoes! xo
ReplyDeleteANIKA MILLER | FASHION, BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE BLOG
What an absolute steal! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you too.
ReplyDeletex Mandi
www.findmeamuse.com
I love it when you get to the counter and they the price is so much lower than what you expected! This is such a wearable outfit, and you could easily dress it up. Such a good find :) x
ReplyDeleteMel // izzipenelope
I can't believe you got that for £2! That's amazing! x
ReplyDeletewww.hello-cat.blogspot.com