CAMI - MISSGUIDED // JEANS - TOPSHOP // BOOTS - BOOHOO // CLUTCH - PRIMARK
Jeans and a cami will always be classy. What's even better is that this cami is covered in sequins and it's pink. I bought it a while ago for Union J because concerts automatically mean a new outfit and sparkles, right?! And I eneded up wearing it with a cute skater skirt and converse, but this look is ideal for a girls night out.

Pretty outfit, you have a lovely figure!!
ReplyDeletehttp://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
love the boots!
ReplyDeletelauren xx
http://emeraldescape.blogspot.com.au
Love this outfit, your cami is so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x
smudgesofthoughts
Your blog is so stunning, I've followed on bloglovin, it'd be amazing if you could check out my blog and maybe even follow back!
ReplyDeletejosievalerie.blogspot.com
Swing camis are so comfy but owning one with sparkles is even better! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteTara xo
skinny jeans, a cami and heels is my go-to combination when I'm going out for a drink with the girls! I love it because it's not too dressed up yet always looks so good!
ReplyDeleteordaining serendipity
Love it! Cami's are my go to! Looking good bub :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk/
Such a nice look! Love the simplicity of it - really beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and hope you can enter - if you like the prize, of course. :)
The cami is gorgeous! You look lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteMapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I love your little cami Luc! It looks an absolute TREAT! http://annieallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeletecute top - perfect with skinny jeans!
ReplyDeletehttp://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk/
Ally x