FREEDERM GEL - SUPERDRUG
Everybody hates spots, and I personally am always looking for new products to rid them ASAP! I've gone from product to product and find a lot of them are very similar. Recently I went back to an old favourite, good old Freederm Gel. This gel contains nicotinamide which is an anti-inflammitory ingredient, perfect for those spots ressembling mount everest or other various mountains.
I apply this once or twice a day, sometimes when I come home and always before I got to sleep at night. It says you can apply it in the morning but this isn't a good idea as it dries white - nobody wants random white dots all over their face! The results are good - although it doesn't get rid of the spot completely (I am still in hope that a product that does this will soon be invented) it does however reduce in size and redness and is a lot better than what I would imagine leaving it without any products would be like.
One thing which isn't so great about this product is the price, it costs you £4.99 for a 10g tube. For those of you where getting a spot is a rare occasion, you'll be fine, but if you're more like me and tend to be applying this most nights, then it'll run out pretty quickly.
I've already repurchased this twice and think I'll continue to until I find something I prefer! What's your favourite spot treatment?

I've tried Freederm before and it was alright. Basically I have the same opinion as you. I need something stronger. But the next product that I will try is one from Origins I think it's the Super Spot Remover, it's quite expensive for the size of it.
ReplyDeletexoxo
K.
woah can't believe this is only a fiver! my skin is so bad at the moment so i think i might ask mum to get me this haha and congrats lucy you've hit 600 on GFC!!
ReplyDeletelove Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE
I'll definitely going to give this a go, I've tried so many similar spot treatments! I think my fave is by Burt's Bees.
ReplyDeleteTara x
I've never heard of this! Sounds like a great product :)
ReplyDeleteChristina
http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/
It sounds good, but not so great if you need to use too often! Although I suppose you could bulk up :) I tried Freederm's Overnight treatment, that was good x
ReplyDeleteSweet Dreams
Sounds like it does the job but isn't phenomenal...humm. Glad it was okay though, a fiver isn't that much of a loss :-)
ReplyDeleteSharlotte // Sharlotte
Never heard of it, I've been using this aveda spot corrector lately and I've been obsessed with it!
ReplyDeleteMiche from Buttons and Birdcages
I'm always on the hunt for that "miracle" spot treatment too... if only something that amazing really did exist! I've been using one from a local spa/facial place called Skoah but it was quite pricey as well.
ReplyDeletexo, alison*elle
Google is the best search engine so make a search on Google...I like this blog...Thanks
ReplyDeletecostume jewelry manufacturer