COAT & SCARF - PRIMARK // JUMPER - H&M // JEANS & BOOTS - TOPSHOP
I feel like I could live in this jumper for the whole of winter, it is SO cosy, along with my tartan scarf and topshop boots I'm ready to brave the cold outdoors, although a fur-lined parka would be even better. A lined parka is the top of my 'costs lots of money but would be so worth it' list. I find big investments like coats are worth it as long as you get the wear out of it which I definitely would! Do any of you have any reccomendations?

lovely outfit, the scarf is so pretty - i keep meaning to get it in primark but it's always sold out xxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
This jumper does look so cosy!! Lovely winter outfit :-) xxx
ReplyDeletewww.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk
I adore this outfit Lucy! X
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely outfit and such a pretty jumper and scarf.
ReplyDeleteJackie | fashionxfairytale |
Great outfit love the coat and scarf xx
ReplyDeleteLove your style!
ReplyDeleteAnd your bedroom, I want that tall set of drawers that you have there!
JESS | JYUKIMI.COM
Your coat and scarf look great together - Primark is on top of their game at the moment! Love the boots too, I live in boots during the colder months :) my friend has the same ones and I'm always admiring them! x
ReplyDeletejanesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Love that jumper and coat combo!
ReplyDeletesmozzy
xxx
http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Love your jumper and your background! I also the style of your coat :) x
ReplyDeleteAw love this outfit! The tartan scarf is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI bought a really nice fur lined parka from bank, a brand called blonde something? Its a lovely coat and it wasn't too pricey but had really lovely quality!
ReplyDeleteLove your jumper by the way, I'm finding the eyelash jumpers so warm and cosy!
A Fickle Fox | blog
Cute scarf, your jumper does look cosy! There are some great sales on at the moment, FCUK has some nice coats along with ASOS and BANK. :)
ReplyDeleteTara xo
Love, love this outfit, the jumper looks so super comfy!
ReplyDeleteAlso i'm really in love with your coat, I love the pattern :3
Xxx
Sparrow Mint♥
<3 the jumper!
ReplyDeletehttp://natashasolae.com
Love your outfit! PS can I have your hair??? x
ReplyDeleteSweet Dreams
perfect outfit for this weather, desperate for a tartan scarf, this ones lovely!
ReplyDeleteanna | styleskittle | xx
I love the first look, it looks sooo comfy :D
ReplyDeleteyou look so lovely! and you have the most gorgeous hair colour too, i'm envious!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
ps. there's a brand new high end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!
I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLet's follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com
love your jumper! looks very warm! xx
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks stunning babe! :D
ReplyDeleteEsther | SILVANNIE