JACKET - NEW LOOK // TOP* - OASAP // JEANS & SHOES - TOPSHOP
Don't you love it when a top does the accesorising for you?! This gorgeous top from Oasap does just this. You don't need to worry about what necklace looks right with this, making life a whole lot easier. I'm not sure why but I can see this being a perfect outfit to go out with some friends in for a cheeky glass of wine (fruit juice for me - don't drink underage kids!) and a catch up! Apologies for the awful lighting in these photos - I was too lazy to get 'made up' when there was natural sunlight!

You looks absolutely gorgeous :) I love the top!
ReplyDeletex
Alona
stylewanders.blogspot.com
you look lovely! the detail on the top is perfect!
ReplyDeletehttp://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/
that outfit really suits you :) you look stunning as usual!
ReplyDeletealex // Cats and Vodka
Love the top! The detail is perfect :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk
I do love a good bit of embellishment! Such a simple but chic look.
ReplyDeleteTara xo