Just a note to say those eyeshadow palettes are deciving! I bought a couple and they all turned out to be complete duds. Love everything else on the list
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!
That jacket reminds me of my Traffic People beaut, it's sooo cosy!
ReplyDeleteTara x
That bag is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJamie x
Love these picks! Especially the boots & bag ♥
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
That bag is so pretty and I love the eyeshadow palette!
ReplyDeleteJackie | fashionxfairytale |
I love the make up set! I need one of those!
ReplyDelete-Tallia
trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
I got that palette for Christmas! The shades are all wearable, are lovely to apply and stay put all day!
ReplyDeleteSophie
X
http://sophhjones.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the boots and the palette!
ReplyDeleteLaura x
This bag is incredible! I need it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk
Love the look of that eyeshadow palette!
ReplyDeletehttp://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
That palette is perfect xx
ReplyDeleteGreat wishlist! I love the jacket ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the boots and jacket! That jacket looks perfect for winter - so snugly and warm!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Wore This
Just a note to say those eyeshadow palettes are deciving!
ReplyDeleteI bought a couple and they all turned out to be complete duds.
Love everything else on the list
xx
AmBlog | Life, Beauty & Anything In Between.