Mens Christmas gift guide
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Men. Possibly the hardest people to buy for, and with having two older brothers I always dread buying them presents. Thankfully my mum has had years of practice with male gifting and is always there to give me a little help. I've had a search on the internet for what I like to think of, great presents for any man. I tried my best!
I tried to go for a little bit of everything for every kind of man - theres the 'Acadie' for the gamer guy - you plug in your iPad/iPhone and play certain apps using the old school joy stick, there's the Ted Baker wash bag for those who like to take care of themselves, and the cufflinks for the businessman. I adore the jumper, coooor, I do love a man in a jumper!! Finally the aftershave and boxers, my brothers seem to ALWAYS get at least one pair of Calvin Kleins, and why not get a pretty pink pair?!
I hope this helps you even the slightest, even after this I am still dreading getting presents for my dad and brothers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

the jumper is a good one, i think onesies are a great present as well!
ReplyDeletelove Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE
I like those nice black cuff links!
ReplyDeleteHaha, my boyfriend loves his CK's but would probably turn his nose up at a pair of bright pink ones...It's a shame really. ;) I have the women's version of that scent, curious to know what the guy's one smells like!
ReplyDeleteTara xo
YESSS!! I was racking my brains about what to get my brothers!! Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteLa Mode D'Emm