JACKET - NEW LOOK // JUMPER, JEANS & BOOTS - TOPSHOPLast week was a hectic one - my mum managed to get me VIP tickets to see The Wanted at Nottingham on their world tour next year so I'm super happy to be meeting them again, I also saw Nina Nesbitt on Friday night with my friend Alice, she was incredible and I am loooooving her support act, his name is Daniel James, deffo go check him out! And finally, my other friend Alice (not all my friends are called Alice I swear) managed to get BBC R1 Teen Awards tickets so I'll be off to Wembley in two weeks to that - exciting times!!
Love this outfit, simple but cosy!
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
Definitely awesome that you're going to the Wanted as a VIP!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute sweater!
ReplyDeleteDora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/
Lovely outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de
Lovely outfit xo
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk
Lovee the jumper, jealous of all your concert tickets! Bet the BBC Teen Awards will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteRosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com