JACKET - ASOS // JUMPER - PRIMARK // LEGGINGS - H&M // BOOTS - TOPSHOP
Fun fact of the day: This day I ended up changing both my jacket and shoes half way through the day because my friend accidently spilt her bright orange pasta all over me. All I can say is thank goodness I have a brilliant mummy who saved both of them from being stained. I love this casual look - a jumper, leggings and my denim jacket is my go-to autmn/winter look, and it's so damn comfortable.

i want this outfit so bad,love the shoes! also I love your wall, please come and do it for me? i'll pay you in chocolate buttons x
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/
perfect outfit, that jumper looks so comfy :)
ReplyDeleteThe colour of your jumper is perfect! I love your boots too.
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
http://candid-outtakes.blogspot.com/
Love this look! Perfect for autumn :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
Would love a close up of your wall, if it's not to personal! xo
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk
I love this outfit, I think the simple comfy ones are the best! I really want those boots too xx
ReplyDeletelove your outfit! it´s so simple and cosy ♥
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit Lucy! I live in Jumpers and Denim Jackets!!
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
This outfit does look comfy. Kudos on your mom for getting the stain out! - now that I actually do my own laundry I'm always worried I'll screw up when doing the washing. Mothers just know best ;)
ReplyDeletex Gi
alibimag.blogspot.com
I love the Jumper!!
ReplyDeleteAlice x
missalicethecamel.blogspot.com
Like this outfit! Love the jumper xx
ReplyDelete