I've been wanting to show this dress for a while now. It's such a little gem from Primark. I love the pattern, colours, and of course the price tag!! I was so tempted to buy a few other designs as they have loads in right now but I just find it a bit restricting when moving your arms about because of the material, and I never seem to wear dresses in the winter, tights are far too much effort!!
Thanks to everyone who commented on THIS post about my hair, sorry to disappoint but it's hasn't been cut at all, I just had it in a high ponytail!! Although I am deffo thinking of having it cut short, although that's a bit daring to me. Chances are I'd do it and it'd look awful, my hair isn't thick enough to look good with any cut! What do you think?


Go for the hair cut, we all think you'd look amazing! xo
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk
I have this dress also and I know what you mean about the arm restriction. I brought a different design in the same dress but went a size up and it's still a little less roomy. Shame Primark have got such funny sizes. Styled so well by you though!
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
What Lauren Says
Can't believe that dress is Primark...it's gorgeous! Cute room too :)
ReplyDeletefranleanne.blogspot.co.uk
x
Stunning dress you look lovely
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
love your dress lucy! xx
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
Was so close to buying that dress! The pattern is so nice! :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x
smudgesofthoughts
Love the ring and the bracelet!
ReplyDeleteYour bedroom is gorgeous! Love the outfit too, so pretty. And your hair really looks really nice here, you'd definitely suit it short!
ReplyDeleteEmily x
emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk
I absolutely love your jewellery and your outfit is gorgeous! But definitely go for the hair cut, as having short hair is so so much easier to maintain :)
ReplyDeletehttp://a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz/
I love your dress! can't believe it's Primark!
ReplyDelete- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
That dress is adorable!!!!! Primark! Wow
ReplyDeletehttp://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/