DRESS (UNDERNEATH) - H&M // TOP - PRIMARK // JACKET - NEWLOOK // CONVERSE - OFFICE
I was a bit nervous about wearing this outfit but after seeing so many people on X Factor style it last weekend I decided to bite the bullet - and I'm glad I did! I know it's nothing special but it's one of those outfits you put on and just feel great it. I really want to style it up next time and pair it with my heeled boots rather than converse.

I was so close to buying that top, but got a different one in the end up. Have a look at my blog to see how I styled it x x x
ReplyDeleteSTYLE STACK - A personal style blog
STYLE STACK - A personal style blog
STYLE STACK - A personal style blog
Awesome tee!
ReplyDeletePretty cute, it kind of looks like the one Miley Cyrus wore last week on Saturday Day Night Live
ReplyDeleteStephanie Dong Fashion +
gorgeous jacket xo
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk
I love this outfit lucy! Especially the Jacket! xx
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
I love this outfit hun, love the sports top trend.
ReplyDeleteRosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com