*This is a sponsered post
black embroided dress // blush sequin dress // pink lace cocktail dress // black clutch // green clutch
Recently I was contacted and introduced to a brand found in John Lewis I hadn't originally ever heard of - Phase Eight. After a little browse online at the collection it made me crave for a big 'red carpet glamour' night. All a girl ever wants is to up once in a while, put on that stunning dress, those sparkly, painful-but-totally-worth-it heels, do the big hair and smoky eyes and finish the look with a bold lippy. Unfortunately being a student it's very rare that I ever get those occasions so I decided to share a little wishlist for you for finding the perfect pieces for the glam look.
They have the most perfect dresses, my favourite being the pink lace cocktail dress. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I can see it looking great with a neutral, light wash of make-up, a silver clutch and silver heels to match.
What dress is you favourite? How would you style it?

That second dress is beautiful! x
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
The second dress is stunning!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
The second dress is so gorgeous! xx
ReplyDelete// Inês Paúl //
That pink lace dress is really pretty, I could definitely imagine myself wearing that to a Xmas party!
ReplyDeleteTara xo
I love and want the black clutch!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!
Wow, those dresses are gorgeous! I haven't really looked at what they've sold before xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Stunning dresses :) x
ReplyDeleteFashion Landscape
I love the second dress, its gorgeous! xx
ReplyDelete~ VISUALCANDY INC ♥
Phase Eight have some lovely clothes :), I love the black dress its stunning but they're all amazing!
ReplyDeleteRosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com
I love the dress on the right! The colour is so beautiful. I'm so jealous of the celebs who get to dress up all the time for red carpet events etc I'd love to be able to do it!!
ReplyDeletexx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
Great wishlist, lovely pieces!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post :)
Kendra
xx
Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration
The black bag is just fantastic
ReplyDeletexx, Malena
You can check my blog on:
www.Fashioncontainer.com
Fashioncontainer Facebook page
Gorgeous dresses. One of the best things about this time of year is that you can really dress up :o). Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/
The long pink dress is stunning:) x
ReplyDeletewww.thebeautymist.com
ahh I love the blush dress
ReplyDeletexoxo
love the dresses!
ReplyDeleteI love the dresses, they have some wonderful designs! xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful dresses :))
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/
Love the dresses, you have such a great style :)
ReplyDelete-- I want to live in L. A --
That third dress <3 good looord it's so perfect! NEED it haha!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
VICTORIAS SECRET GIVEAWAY! x
Wow those dresses are so stunning, I would so love to wear that first dress! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI like!
ReplyDeletelove the first dress! xx
ReplyDelete