DRESS - BANK // SANDALS - BHS
This dress is such a little treat. I got it last Christmas after hinting at mum. We saw it on one of our shopping trips and I loved the cute daisy print on the bust but unfortunately, I decided against it as I barely ever have the right occasion for slightly more evening-wear dresses, and at £40 I wasn't going to get enough wear out of it. Lucky for me, it went into the online sale for just £10. So my brilliant mummy rung up santa and his elves and got it wrapped up for me. Unfortunately it had a hole in the back, but nothing a talented mum and needle and thread couldn't fix!

The dress is so cute and for a tenner you can't go wrong!! xx
ReplyDeleteYoulooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely dress, so sweet of your mom!
ReplyDeleteYou look so sweet!
ReplyDeletetheglamaddict.blogspot.com
La robe est jolie :)
ReplyDeletexx http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr
This dress is adorable! Looks great on you Lucy. Where are you btw?! The background is amazing x
ReplyDeleteMaria // thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
Thank you!! It was when I was in Lanzarote - Playa Blanca!! Xx
DeleteI love the dress! Amazing! And the view behind you is just perfect! xx
ReplyDeleteJustine | BRIGHTON DREAM
That dress is so cute! I love love love the daisies on the bust!
ReplyDeleteXenia xx
afashionation.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely dress! The daisy details are sooo cute, and great that your mum managed to pick it up in the sale!
ReplyDeletelaurensibs.com
Oh, your mum is so sweet! Lovely dress and I also like the blue coloured sandals you're wearing.
ReplyDeleteSofie x
http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/
I love this dress! Its so pretty! xx
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
gorgeous dress, the daisy detail is lovely! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
well a little hole wont hurt and its not that obvious at the back so, still a lucky find =)
ReplyDeletelove this sweet dress!
xo, Carla
Little Miss Violet
So cute, that dress is adorable!
ReplyDeletewoah such a bargain for £10!
ReplyDeleteKaty @ THE RAWRDROBE
Beautiful shots and such a pretty dress lovely!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth x
www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com
You look beautiful! That dress is so gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
so cute :) love the dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/
You look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletexx
// Inês Paúl //
The dress is so lovely! The daisy detail of gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletewildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz
such a lovely dress, dear! just found your blog via Lookbook, wanna follow each other? :)
ReplyDeleteSaci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
love the dress! so sweet xx
ReplyDeletethefrillseekers.blogspot.com
Love love love the dress, the daisy print is so pretty and I love the shape and flowyness of it. You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
That dress is stunning!! x
ReplyDeletei love your dress!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking absolutely gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteYour dress is absolutely gorgeous!xo
ReplyDeletewww.faraway-skies.blogspot.com