ootd // crabby // beautiful view
being an a* sixth form student and getting my homework done early // delivery days are good days // guess who's ready for winter?!
history with alice // new babies // morning read
It's been a fun couple of weeks! Despite the big workload I am loving Sixth Form. I have a really positive outlook on everything right now and I'm the happiest I've been for a long time - let's hope that stays for a while!




Love your new shoes! Great that you're happy! :D
ReplyDeleteI love posts like this! Looks like you've been having a good time recently :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
Check out my giveaway - win a MAC lipstick of your choice!
Fab photo's and glad that your enjoying sixth form! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Awww wow glad that you're feeling so positive! Keeping on top on homework and revision is so important in sixth form - looks like you've made a fab start :D Lovely photos! x
ReplyDeletejanesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteyour photos are so good! glad you're enjoying sixth form, it's tough but totally worth it if you make the effort to work hard! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk
Lucky you, topshop has a shop but doesn't deliver to where I'm from online :c </3
ReplyDeleteGoodluck in sixth form, I'll be there next year! followed you, your blog is lovely c: xx
www.lerevasser.blogspot.com