DRESS - TOPSHOP / JACKET - NEW LOOK / BOOTS - BOOHOO
I took this photo while taking all my other OOTD's to schedule a while ago and because I'm a lazy slob I couldn't be bothered to put any tights on. So just to say, I would definitely wear tights with this dress if I were to wear the boots! This midi dress was one of my favourite Christmas presents. I sent mum out to get it just before Christmas to give to Santa and I'm so happy she did. It's in my favourite colour maroon and gives a much older and more sophisticated look rather than letting the flesh hang out! I also love the fact you don't need to add anything to it. I tried pairing it with a necklace, but it just ruined it! I always moan about my outfits being far too simple, but in this case, simplicity is key!


loveee those chelsea boots! are they easy to walk in?x
ReplyDeletewww.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk
Love the colour of that dress! I haven't seen it in Topshop but I'm definately going to look out for it!
ReplyDeletegrannygee.blogspot.com
x
I really want a pair of Chelsea boots, they're so sophisticated and cool x
ReplyDeletewww.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk
That dress is just perfect for you!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is such a lovely colour! and also love those boots xx
ReplyDeleteI think it looks cute without the tights as well!
ReplyDeleteAmy| The Little Koala Blog ♥
the dress looks amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteThis dress is stunning on you Lucy! I couldn't pull this off! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/
love ur boots :)
ReplyDeletewww.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com
I looove this outfit! The midi dress looks amazing on you:) xx
ReplyDeletelovely outfit! I agree simple looks best with that outfit! Perfect! xo
ReplyDeleteShabby Chic and Tea♥
Love this outfit luce! So cute.
ReplyDeletehttp://perksofstyle.blogspot.co.uk
Wow this dress is gorgeous! Love the colour, really suits you!
ReplyDeleteEmily x
http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/
Wow! The dress looks just stunning on you!!! Amazing curves!
ReplyDeleteUna chica fashiontastica
Follow Fashiontastica on Google +
I just love the dress and the combo. Great job girl!
ReplyDelete