I am so excited that neon is in for this Spring/Summer, it's going to be fun reliving all those younger years. I remember having a bright pink top for one of my dance shows and having a big set of beads which I would ALWAYS wear. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I was seen in such things. I think the main mistake was neon overloading. I am absolutely loving the monochrome outfits where just a touch of neon is added using a simple accessory like a beanie or bag. What's your favourite way to add a bit of neon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


that pink bag is so cute! xxx
ReplyDeleteAwesome picks, LOVE the stripey blouse
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
me too! Love the yellow stripe top x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/
Love neons right now too, the pink jumper is amazing! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
I definitely know what you mean with the neon overload! I used to do the same, aha. Just a hint of neon is best, I love that stripey blouse! x
ReplyDeleteI love this trend too! And I think it is nice when you add just a detail of neon, such as a nail polish or a handbag, like the pink one in your picture. Can't wait for the summer to use this trend more! :)
ReplyDeleteKristina xx
http://www.modeofstyle.com/
Love the bag! Would be perfect to use on the beach :)
ReplyDeleteDanielle xx
Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog
I love neon as well! I always love to wear neon pink or yellow nail polish, it also gives a pop of color when I go out:D x
ReplyDeletei love neon colors
ReplyDeleteYep I agree a neon beanie is definitely a winner without going ott! x
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the crop top!
ReplyDelete♥
-Trina
trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin
oh love the crop top! so cuteeee
ReplyDeleteordaining serendipity
Love this trend! The beanie is my favourite.
ReplyDeletehttp://ciaraloves.blogspot.ie/
The Neon rage is all over,love your picks;-) Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
ReplyDeletehttp://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in
i love that pink jumper!
ReplyDeletehttp://xjasminepaige.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the neon, especially the pink!
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin
x
Gotta love a bit of neon! Love the bag and the beanie x
ReplyDeletethe bag is perfect!
ReplyDeletehttp://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/living-my-dream.html
xxx
I really like the little neon clutch, it's a great pop of colour!
ReplyDeletehaveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk
That bag is gorgeous! xo
ReplyDeleteMe too! I love this trend. I love all the items especially the first bag!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/
I love this crazy pink color, though I am not a pink kind of girl..:) Make me crave for summer..:)
ReplyDeleteBTW I'm having april giveaway with adorable one of a kind necklace by israeli designer to be win on my blog, you're more than welcome to check it out!
http://www.tlvbirdie.com/2013/04/giveaway-spring-blossom-inspired.html
Best,
Olya from TLV Birdie
www.tlvbirdie.com
i like the neon pink sweater
ReplyDeleteand i think neon shoes are fun
Your way of telling everything in this post is really fastidious,
ReplyDeleteevery one be capable of effortlessly know it, Thanks a
lot.
Feel free to visit my web site :: http://mkeep.net/
the bag and jumper are so gorgeous! i totally agree, neon overload can make you look like your about ten years old 'trying' to look like a 'big girl'! Love your blog, and those levis you showed two posts ago were so nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/
love the bag :)
ReplyDeletekisses from Glasgow :)
Hey, great post love :) Loving neon just now!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog?
http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/