
It's finally feeling like Spring outside and I'm loving it. I find spring sun so uplifting and pretty, regardless of the temperature. I've been spending my first week of my Easter holiday revising, walking, working out and eating. I'm pretty sure the whole working out isn't benefiting me because of the last thing. We've got so many things to eat right now as mum and I made chocolate cheesecake and rocky road because of the lack of chocolate we had during lent. I'm actually not that keen on it anymore.. I know, I must be ill!!
I really need to start making my outfits a bit more out there, they're all so simple!! I absolutely adore these shorts from OASAP. I love oversized clothes and roll up shorts so these were perfect for me. They arrived unrolled which I liked as I could style them how I liked. I also love how they're high waist, because as you already know, I hate showing too much belly!! It's nice being able to wear a cropped tee and not worry about too much flubber escaping! Can I also just point out... flicked eyeliner guys!! I can (finally) almost do it! It's taken me a long time but I'm nearly there. Soon I'll be a complete eyeliner pro!


Love that blazer! And the shorts are so flattering on you :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
Fab outfit. Love the tights xx
ReplyDeleteLove this! The yellow and blue accents really pop! Sometimes simple is good too :)
ReplyDeleteYou look really refreshed, the necklace is pretty, just wish it was warmer x
ReplyDeleteLove the shorts! Great necklace too, it adds a nice touch to your outfit xx
ReplyDeleteThe blazer is so pretty :) Cute outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
Love this! Those shorts are amazing and loving the boots!
ReplyDeleteXenia
xox
xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk
Love this look on you luce!
ReplyDeletehttp://perksofstyle.blogspot.com
LOVE your foxy ring!xxoxxoxoo
ReplyDeleteI love your necklace! The triangles are always a good choice :)
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit, LOVE necklace
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
gorgeous! love those shorts!x
ReplyDeletewww.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
you look so cute!!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/2013/04/daisy/
You look lovely! The blazer, the necklace & the shorts! <3
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about making your outfits look morr 'out there'. But believe me, simple is good! It's all about the accessories, pile on the bling!
Halima
xx
Gorgeous outfit hun! It's fab! <33
ReplyDeleteI am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))
XO,
http://www.rosychicc.com/
What a lovely rings and I love the studded blazer!
ReplyDeleteI love this look soo much, your necklace is amazing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/
Your outfits are fab Lucy, love the shorts with the black belt. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely look Lucy! :)
ReplyDeletewww.chaoticyetchic.blogspot.com/
so 90's :) i love it. the necklace is fab i love the colours x
ReplyDeleteI think the necklace stole the show for me. Absolutely stunning mix of colours.
ReplyDelete<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com
Love your shorts! Your necklace is gorgeous too x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
lovely outfit! those boots are perfect
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube
ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.
I love your shorts and necklace :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk
You are pretty :) and you have awesome necklace ;)
ReplyDeletethose shorts are beautiful
ReplyDeletethe necklace, I WANT!!
www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk
Love the jacket!! i have thatt ring too, but i think i got mine off ebay for like 99p!! Love your blog!
ReplyDeletefromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk
xoxo
Gorgeous outfit I love the necklace it is so pretty! xo
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is absolutely perfect x
http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com
I really love the jacket and the boots!! You're so pretty :) xx
ReplyDeletewhat a cute ring
ReplyDeletewww.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk