Who are your style crushes?
Style Crush #1
Wednesday, 6 March 2013
My first Style Crush post! Mary Kate and Ashley are my ultimate style crushes. Not only are they the most gorgeous girls ever, they are also possibly the most fashionable too. Every time I see a new photo of them my heart drops. They always know what works for them and constantly pull something amazing out of the bag. I'd struggle to give their style a name as it differs so much. They consistently manage to stay on trend and even have their own fashion line. Not only do they dress great, they always have the perfect hair and make-up too. I love the fact they're young too because it inspires younger people like me to be out there and not be afraid to dress differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


I love mary kate and ashley, they are two of my style icons too, Love them so much. As well as them, my style crushes include Alexa Chung, Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
I love Mary-Kate and Ashley, great post!x
ReplyDeletemakeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk
the maxi dress in the far right picture is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Stylish sisters. I love that they each have their own style.
ReplyDeletexoxo KJ
I love them! Wish I had all of their clothes haha :)
ReplyDeleteGreat choice, they are definitely very fashionable! Hmm my style crushes would be Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner I'd say!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
It's safe to say that I am obsessed with the Oslen twins style too. Also as I love your blog I have tagged you in the Leibster awards tag (check it out on my blog) and if you want to have a go at it yourself.
ReplyDeleteAlly x x
rosewoodd.blogspot.co.uk
The big studs on that jacket are absolutely amazing! I can totally understand this style crush:)
ReplyDeletexo
www.couturella.blogspot.com
Really really want Mary Kate and Ashleys wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique
x
Love their style too!
ReplyDeletehttp://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com/
Mary Kate and Ashley are stunning and so fashionable! I want all their clothes! x
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
I agree, they are so gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.com
A cute outfit. <3
ReplyDeleteMaybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?
Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!
http://kstylick.blogspot.com
I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Follow my link for more details ♥ http://alily-louise.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ive-recently-recieved-quite-few.html
ReplyDeleteMy style crush has to be Cara Delivigne. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/
The Olsen's are my absolute style crushes too - I love how they manage to pull anything off! Suki Waterhouse is another one of mine xx
ReplyDeleteMary Kate and Ashley have been my style crushes for so long! I love them!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks lovely - I love the new look!
Beckie xx
www.belleetbeaut.blogspot.co.uk