DRESS (WORN AS SKIRT), T-SHIRT & STUDDED FLATS - TOPSHOP / JACKET - ASOS
Definitely not sure on this outfit.. I saw somebody working a midi skirt and denim jacket at school a while ago and thought it looked great so had a go myself, but unfortunately I don't have a midi skirt and Primark didn't either, so I improvised! I chucked my favourite midi dress underneath but feel like maybe I need a skirt so I can tuck the top in slightly? I'm not sure. It's certainly fun experimenting with my clothes though, it's not something I do a lot!
I am officially on my Easter Holidays! Two whole weeks off to sleep, eat and blog. Oh, and revise for my 14 exams I have soon approaching :( Got some good news yesterday though, I managed a total of 49/50 on both of my Geography coursework pieces.. let's just hope I can live up to the family tradition and get my A* over all!
Hope you guys have a brilliant Easter, I personally can't wait to stuff my face with chocolate and crisps, I'm actually very surprised and proud that I managed to give both up for lent. Mum and I are making a super chocolaty dessert for Sunday.. anyone have any suggestions?


Argh! I can't get enough of that denim jacket. It's so nice... You look gorgeous too! ^_^
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
It's a workable look! The colour of that dress is great and the denim jacket is lush! I think you're right though, with a skirt ou could tuck the tshirt in, I think that would would look even greater. You look beautiful though! xx
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionablekitten.blogspot.co.uk
I really like those clothes! But you're right, tucked in it might have looked better..but if you tie a knot it'll also look really cool!:) x
ReplyDeleteAh the studded flats are gorgeous hun! Like it how you paired them with this outfit! <3
ReplyDeleteI am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel Lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))
XO,
http://www.rosychicc.com
i was just slistening ot that song as your page opened!! cute skirt girly
ReplyDeleteGeorgina
http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx
I love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteBecky xoxo
http://www.tiedyeandteacups.blogspot.co.uk/
I love tht tee! I must get it!
ReplyDelete♥
trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog
Amaaazing look girl! I love everything! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com
I like the shoes!
ReplyDeletewww.ahkavintage.com
Oh no I really like this look! Great improvisation with the dress!
ReplyDeleteFiona xo
www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie
This is such a lovely outfit! I really love your tee! :) x Laura
ReplyDeletehttp://styleandsushi.blogspot.com
Love your skirt! The colour is perfect
ReplyDeleteXenia
xox
xensimagination.blogspot.co.uk
This is a gorgeous outfit, I adore your skirt.. cute colour!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo
cool jacket
ReplyDeleteordaining serendipity
love your outfit. Especially with the denim jacket!x
ReplyDeletelilacbeam.blogspot.com
I love the skirt and the cute shoes:)cute outfit.I found your lovely blog on IFB and just started following. I would love it if you stopped by whenever :)
ReplyDeleteDora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca
that looks so cool, love the colour of the dress! awesome outfit xx
ReplyDeleteLove how you've made your dress a skirt, it's such a lovely colour xx
ReplyDeleteI love your t-shirt, it really suits you :)
ReplyDeleteI tried to get a midi skirt to work for me, but i just couldn't - I think i have the wrong body shape haha.
But its so annoying because i always see people who look so good in them!
Anna xx
I think it looks lovely! I really love the T-Shirt. Now following :)
ReplyDeleteRosie
x
therunwayrose.blogspot.com
I actually really like this outfit, one thing I'd do is tuck in the shirt maybe if I have a skirt. Hope you had a good Easter! And good luck for your exams, I totally understand your pain of studying (I just had my exams too)!
ReplyDeleteravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com
you look so cool,lovin' the skirt!! i am a new follower! i have a new post up, hope you like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/
Really love your denim jacket and it looks amazing with the skirt! Amazing outfit x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
Wow, you're so freaking beautiful!That's the most amazing hair I've ever seen! I'm jealous!:P I just discover your blog and I'm loving what I'm seeing! would u like to follow each other in GFC and bloglovin?! And just one other question...how did you do your signature and title typography? I love it!
ReplyDeletetons of love and hope to hear from you soon :)!
Pepa.
http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/
Gorgeous outfit, I love how simple but elegant the whole look is! You have great style :)
ReplyDeleteClare xxx
http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/