1/2/3/4/5/6
I am totally in love with the current Dungarees trend. Although I already have myself a pair from last Summer, I think I may have to purchase some new ones. I think they're great with blouses underneath, but my favourite way of wearing them has to be with crop tops, it's such a casual look and reminds me a bit of a painter (?!?!), in a good way, of course. I also really love how you can get some to look super smart like number 5 which are perfect for office wear, I can see it working beautifully with a blouse underneath, a clutch and heels! I currently have a saved search for dungarees on ebay because you can find some gorgeous vintage ones for a fraction of these prices!


Hey Lucy,
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. For details click on the following link :)
http://lcscloset.com/2013/03/22/lcs-closet-liebster-award/
Lorna. :) xo
These are all so lovely! I'm really into them at the moment too, I've got my eye on the topshop dress pinafore style one! xo
ReplyDeleteI love the dungaree trend, I got a pair similar to number 2 from River Island about 3 years ago, I love that they are still on trend!
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
I have always loved dungarees! I bought a pair of dungaree shorts from H&M last year which i love but I need a longer pair and a dungaree dress :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/
I've loving dunagrees as well, you've picked out some lovely ones! The first pair and the striped ones are my favourites
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin
x
i'm definitely after no. 2!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Im loving dungarees at the moment too! Love number 1 & 2! x
ReplyDeletei need some short dungaree's! love the 3rd one! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk
I love Dungarees! But they kind of don't look good on me - hopefully I'll loose some weight so they will look better! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving numbers two and five. Never tried on any myself. I'm making it a goal to do that soon.
ReplyDelete♥
trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog
Loving numbers 1,2 and 3. Loving the monochrome trend too, so monochrome dungarees is like heaven for me!
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
I'm not sure on the whole denim dungers (think I'm a bit too old) but I really want a black pair so love number five immensely x
ReplyDeletelazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk
I really like #1 and #2 :) XO
ReplyDeleteHoney
www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk
Enter my giveaway here
Dungarees! I have a pair that I've owned since I was really young but they were huge on me then. Now, they fit perfectly loose and they're come back in style. I'm loving it.
ReplyDeletewaitealittle.blogspot.com
Cute dungarees. I love the striped one the most.
ReplyDeletewww.justpatience.com
Dungarees? Oh, overalls! I love them, they are so practical to wear. I like dressing them up with an obnoxiously lacy and billowing blouse, but they really were at their zenith a few years ago. They are still ok now, but I wouldn`t say they are stars in my closet. I wear them more for gardening than fashion, actually!
ReplyDeleteI vote for number 4, it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteTara
The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
xoxo
I love dungarees! I have a denim shorts version from h&m from last summer but I love those dark long length ones from toppers! x
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
i am DYING for some dungarees, number 5 is probably my favourite!
ReplyDeletebckbld.blogspot.co.uk