MARC B BAG / MESH TOP / FLORAL SKIRT / FLATFORM BOOTS / CAT EYE SUNGLASSES / RINGS / BRACELET / NECKLACE
Recently e-tail PR announced a brand new competition to win £75 to spend at Marc B, and if that isn't enough there is also a massive £175 to spend at ASOS up for grabs. I'm just imagining how perfect my spring wardrobe could be with all of that..
To enter all you have to do is choose one of Marc B's new season bag's, simply base an outfit around it using asos clothes! I chose the lovely Black Black Snake bag which is so gorgeous my heart is slowly breaking. To view ALL of Marc B's new season bag's you can do by visiting the website: www.marcb.com.
As you probably guessed this is my outfit post, despite the awfully wet and cold weather I tried to make it a bit more spring like in hope that the sunshine will arrive soon! The boots featured in a recent post of mine and I really need them in my life. The floral skirt is really sweet and I think it will go beautifully with the simple striped mesh top. I went for a big statement necklace with a few cute rings and bracelet, finishing off the outfit with some sunglasses for the non-existent sunshine, and of course the Marc B bag.
If you fancy entering this competition too.. (let's be honest, you'd be mad not to), you can do so right HERE!


wow, your blog is awesome. and so is that wishlist. so lovely,dear.
ReplyDeletexx
LOVE the bag!
ReplyDeletehttp://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely picks! xo
ReplyDeleteoh I'm going to enter in that conpetition right now! It looks so interesting <3 by the way, you've such a lovely blog! do you want to visit mine? I hope you'll like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/
Thanks for sharing, I'll defo be entering, love you blog now following!
ReplyDeletehope you visit back :-)
a4snowflakes.blogspot.com
amy
xo
I really want those cute rings!! Cool blog, have followed :)
ReplyDeletewww.pennyandpolaroids.com
Love the bracelet! :)
ReplyDeleteHttp://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx
love the bag and shoes
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk
p.s I have giveaway on my blog( a Henry Holland dress) if you're interested
i love the skirt and im not even a skirt person hehe. i think its the pattern.. xx
ReplyDeleteLove the boots! I nominated you for a Leibster award! Head over to my blog - www.belleetbeaut.blogspot.com - to check it out! :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDeleteKatie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk
love your choices hun!
ReplyDeletelovely blog. now following and looking forward to more posts!
xx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk
Oh I love the font! What's the name of it? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com
xx
Love the wishlist:)
ReplyDeletehttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk