Yesterday was the last day of School so I'm officially on my half term holidays!! I'm looking forward to having a bit of fun and some rest before I'm back at school and focusing on my exams. Being the last day, we had a non uniform day raising money for charity and this is what I wore. I always struggle on these days because I want to dress up but I don't like looking over dressed. I ended up with this casual and comfy outfit. I seem to have an addicted with rolling up jumper sleeves at the moment, which usually means I look like I have abnormal shaped arms when I wear my coat over the top. There is one thing I loved about this outfit, and it was how comfy the tights were. They're Primark's 'Super Cosy' ones and they have a lining inside, they're SO warm, and the fact they're Primark too is pretty shocking. I'm impressed.
Tomorrow I have a football match and then my holiday can officially begin, I'm going to London searching for some heels for prom and then seeing Little Mix in the evening on Thursday!


that necklace is amazing! follow each other maybe? xo ps. lovely blog
ReplyDeleteI'll check out your blog now lovely xx
DeleteGreat outfit! Love the blue pop of color in the necklace x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
LOVE this outfit so much!
ReplyDeleteKatie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk
You look lovely, love the necklace!
ReplyDeletehttp://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/
love the jumper and skirt combo!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
YOu look so lovely! Great pictures as well! Following you now, hope you can do same to me))
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com
Cute necklace! Have fun tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletelove this outfit, definitely my kinda thing!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
love the jumper, and the skirt xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I am on holidays too now which is great. I'm guessing the title song is Olly Murs?- I <3 him xx
ReplyDeleteLove this casual outfit. Your blog design is really cute too :)
ReplyDeletehttp://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/
I love this jumper, especially how you've rolled the cuffs up too :)
ReplyDeleteDusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway
I love your Style! You are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove the cosy jumper, looks great with the long necklace! those tights sound amazing will have to find some for myself asap! X
ReplyDeletelazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk
So cute, I'd love to wear this outfit myself! I want your necklace :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty necklace :) xo
ReplyDeletecool jumper, i like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://enwellove.blogspot.com
Such a cute outfit - I love the jumper! x
ReplyDeletelamourjosie.com
You literately cannot go wrong with a grey sweater! They go with EVERYTHING! That one is lovely!
ReplyDeleteE x
You look adorable! And I think your blog is so cute! I'm now following of course! :)
ReplyDeleteCute necklace.
ReplyDeletewww.skinandroses.blogspot.com
Really cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the color of the necklace (:
Have a superchic day!
Kisses from LA,
Kelly
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
www.cremedelachic.blogspot.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This looks so comfy!! great outfit for school!!
ReplyDeletexx
http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca
Hi dear ,
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog and I'm following you. If you would like to mine :
www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com
Also my facebook page and bloglovin :
www.facebook.com/dilarakoselerblog
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3927006/dilara-koseler
Love that jumper!
ReplyDeletehttp://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
x
Necklace is beautiful- truly adds an interesting touch to the outfit. I love the effortless feel to it too :D
ReplyDeleteRuth x
www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk