An online shop I've recently found and been impressed with is SheInside. This store caters for almost everyone, whatever your style AND it's affordable! I have spent the last few days scrolling through their hundreds of pages wishing I had more money! Instead of the usual wishlists I do, I thought I'd change things up a little bit and create a Vs. The Trends post, where I select items from the store which are perfect for the current trends. Let me know what you think of it!
Monochrome
Floral




Love the monochrome trend,gonna go check out the website now!
ReplyDeleteRebekah x
www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com
Love number 3 for the monochrome trend :)
ReplyDeleteBe great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.
And also my latest outfitr post feat a contrast sleeve leather jacket
Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com
I love the pastel pink jumper! I'll definitely check out this website.
ReplyDeleteThe January Girl ♥
Love the monochrome pieces :)
ReplyDeletex Angie
ah I love all your picks! Especially the monochrome items <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion & Style
xoxo
Definitely need to check out this website, looks great! Really like the items you have picked for the monochrome trend
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
i love the dogtooth pencil skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Florals, I love them haha!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks for putting my blog in your favourites! It's really sweet of you. I love the black and white striped shift dress - it look so unique and unusual. <3x
ReplyDeleteCute! Love number three!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.monadot.net
cute clothes, love your blog!
ReplyDeleteEmma xx
iemmafashion.com
I love how the dog tooth peplum has long sleeves! The monochrome collection is by far my favourite xo
ReplyDeletethe monochrome sections my favourite but I love those neon shorts too! x
ReplyDeletemakeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk
Loving the floral section!
ReplyDeletexoxo KJ
http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/
These are some really cute finds! :)
ReplyDeleteStyledBYKalack
I love the monochrome section I'm obseessed with monochrome!! THat pink floral shirt is lovely also. Such nice pieces! I'm now following your blog xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the neon pieces, especially that statement necklace!
ReplyDeleteTara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo
I LOVE this idea. I've been really into Monochrome lately and I have been a fan of SheInside for a while (even though I had a bad incident with them ordered a month before New Years for a dress and it came 2 weeks AFTER New Years, not impressed) But I still love their stuff!
ReplyDeleteSummer x
http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca
I love Monochrome dresses! Have a lot!
ReplyDeleteI love the Monochrome trend, and especially like the shirt in the 2nd picture x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
Those floral pieces are so lovely, especially with Spring coming soon!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, and I'm loving your blog already!
Arianne
http://candid-outtakes..blogspot.sg
love 1 and 2 hihih
ReplyDeletex
www.sistersandsisters.com
Great picks! Good choice :)
ReplyDeleteWould be amazing if you could visit my blog too! Maybe we could follow each other as well if you like? Let me know what you think :).
www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk
Floral 2 is so pretty, love it!x
ReplyDeletehttp://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
Sheinside is one of my favourite online stores ever! x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.xcherrylipstick.com/
Sheinside is absolutely amazing! I must order something some time! :) x Laura
ReplyDeletestyleandsushi.blogspot.com
Love this kind of posts (: Great choices, the monochrome trend, I'm in love! x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
Neon clothes are absolutely great!:) I'm obsessed with neon shirts and skirts:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing this site, I LOVE all the monochrome items and the florals!
ReplyDeleteJust followed, check out my blog if you can xxx
http://sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk/
This site is definitely something i'm going to be checking out. Your wishlist from their pieces is great, loving all those monochrome pieces! Just found your blog and i'm your newest follower :) x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous items! Looking at this makes me want to go shopping.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.wordpress.com
The necklace at the end is so nice, i love colourful pieces like that! Thanks so much for you lovely comment on my blog. xoxo
ReplyDelete4 and 5
ReplyDeleteLove this post! I'm loving the first dress in the neon section, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Your layout is very nice! Great post as well :)
ReplyDeletehttp://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com
love it!
ReplyDeletehope you ll follow us back
i love the black and whites and the 1 with colours!
ReplyDeletenice post!
your newest follower!
http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/
I love that peplum jumper in the monochrome section! I've never been on that website but I'll have to check it out now!
ReplyDelete- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
I love that dogstooth peplum! So pretty xo
ReplyDeleteSome of their stuff is indeed truly amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.wldhrts.com
Your blog is so fun!
ReplyDeleteEverything about it reminds me of the topshop flagship store in London when i went this Christmas!
Your blog is awesome
following now through GFC
http://rachwillow.blogspot.com
I love the neons- they're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog too, will like it now :)
gracierosee.blogspot.co.uk xx
This is a great idea for a post! I adore all of the monochrome stuff, loving that trend at the moment! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
I love those the necklaces are soo beautiful x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lucia-lolita.com/
the florals and monochrome trends are my favourite!
ReplyDeletexx
yasmin
http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/
Great outfit inspiration. Loving the striped and houndstooth pieces.
ReplyDeleteChristie x
Dark Blue Stripes
Your blog is amazing and I love this post! These pieces are all super fashion-forward.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work!
www.fashionandbeautyinc.blogspot.com
Great post I really like #2 and #5.
ReplyDeletexo
Tiffy
http://www.CuteLA.com
Love that vibrant florals are so in right now. And the monochromatic look is so chic- love that bat sweater! :)
ReplyDelete-Jen
www.vibrantbeautyblog.com
I really adore number three! It is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfahsion.blogspot.com
Lurveee all your picks!
ReplyDeletexx
http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/
omg so wish i could have all this in my wardrobe
ReplyDeletelovely blog, following you now!
x
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
The monochrome trend is one that I lovee! Still need to get myself a black and white dress though! I've always been one to wear florals, so that trend was made for me, haha. My favourites of this bunch have to be the #2s in both the monochrome and floral trend. :)
ReplyDeletei think this style of post is really fun and i love the selections you have picked out here. really loving monochrome the most.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lovefromberlin.net/
xx rae
i'm LOVING the monochrome trend, gives me an excuse to wear black all the time without feeling bad aha :) lovely post xo
ReplyDeleteThose pieces are amazing! i would love to have all of them!
ReplyDeletewww.modesuechtig.blogspot.de
I've just found your blog and it's probably my new favourite!
ReplyDeletehttp://brightanddandy.blogspot.com
There are so good peaces in there! You have great blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/
Love all of these, especially number 3! :) XO
ReplyDeleteHoney
www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk
Nice post!
ReplyDeleteX Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com
im your newest follower and brand new to fashion blogging. more importantly, i'm in love with numbers 2 and 5 (how cute is that little melting bat?) in the monochrome section and i want numbers 1 and 4 in the floral section. can't wait to read more. would love love to have you follow back xo
ReplyDeletehttp://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com
Love everything here, lol! I'm too excited that monochrome is still on trend in a big way as I can wearing my beloved stripy shirt loads again ;) x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the comment on IFB, absolutely love your blog, definitely a must follow!
ReplyDeletewww.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.co.uk