BLOUSE - H&M / DISCO PANTS - ASOS / SHOES - TOPSHOP
I have just spent the whole morning taking various OOTD post's which I can schedule to post over the next few weeks/months while I'm revising for my exams.. organised or what?! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought myself a pair of disco pants I wasn't keen on them at first but as always, they grew on me and I knew I needed some in my wardrobe. There was no way that I could afford the American Apparel's so instead I reached for some Asos dupes costing me £30 (which I still owe my mum, oops). I paired them with my H&M blouse, simple flats and a leather jacket for a bit of warmth. I wore this outfit on Thursday at Little Mix's gig. They are just as good live as they were on X Factor! I feel absolutely exhausted today and have to play football tomorrow before I'm back to school on Monday. That means that unfortunately my posts are going back to only one or two a week as I need to concentrate on my schoolwork, but I'm determined to schedule at least one thing a week so I don't abandon my blog and amazing followers! Hope you all have a great day!


I love the blouse!x
ReplyDeletemakeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk
i'll definitely check out the asos disco pants after reading this!
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
I think they look great on :)! New member x
ReplyDeletethoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk
The blouse is gorgeous! Good luck with going back to school :)
ReplyDeletelove your outfit!x
ReplyDeletehttp://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
You've just convinced me to go get disco pants for myself! You pull them off really well. Hyped on lookbook!
ReplyDeleteArianne
http://candid-outtakes.blogspot.sg
Lovely outfit! THe disco paints are really nice!
ReplyDeleteKimberley x
http://kimberley77.blogspot.com
gorgeous outfit!xx
ReplyDeletewww.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
I really love your outfit! Lovely shirt!
ReplyDelete- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
Really like this blouse Lucy, you look lovely. Good luck with all your schoolwork! x
ReplyDeleteLove those! I need to check them out as I definitely am not forking out £70 for AA ones!
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt too! Such a nice outfit :)
Beckie @ Belle et Beaut xx
Really lovely outfit !
ReplyDeletewww.modesuechtig.blogspot.de
Lovely outfit! cool pants! X
ReplyDeleteI love the american apparel ones, but yeah you an find some pretty much identical around :)
ReplyDeletenice post!
Jasmine
followfollowfashion
this is such a nice outfit. I really love that shirt xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://whatagiraffehearts.blogspot.co.uk/
lovely outfit x
ReplyDeleteI love Disco pants new follower xx
ReplyDeleteide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk
love your shirt! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletexxx
http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletekisses and have a nice day,
http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/
Awesome look! I like it! Great blog!
ReplyDeletexx
Biskvittka.blogspot.com
great outfit, love the blouse! :)
ReplyDeletewww.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk
xx
that biker jacket is perf! i need one so bad, its even on my february wishlisht on my blog hahah xx
ReplyDeletehttp://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/
Lovely outfit! I really want to get myself a pair of disco pants!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
gorgeous outfit :) those trousers look so good on you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk
Love this look! really like your style and your blog! ..X
ReplyDeletewww.pennyandpolaroids.com
I love the aa style pants i have wanted some like that for a good price!
ReplyDeletewww.cathemily.blogspot.co.uk/
Love this outfit, very casual and cute! Especially the blouse, its so cute!
ReplyDeleteravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com
These disco pants look great on you :)
ReplyDeleteMarie x
yay disco pants! they're the best- lovely outfit xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple but cute outfit! new follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
Very cute outfit, love your blouse!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Shalane
www.thefashionmoodboard.com
Your hair is lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat look x http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI need a pair of disco pants! Following on Bloglovin!
ReplyDeleteAli of
www.dressingken.com
Disco Pants are my guilty pleasure... I can't stop wearing mine now!
ReplyDeletePlease enter my Black Milk-a-like ♡GIVEAWAY ♡
Thank you :D
http://corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway.html
Corals Closet
-Coral
I've got some black disco pants too, I love them, they're just so versatile! And comfy! Love how you've styled yours, simple but stylish! You look great Xx
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
I just wanted to let you know you won the All Heart Award on Our Beauty Philosophy. You can find the post here: http://www.ourbeautyphilosophy.com/2013/02/8-blogs-that-won-all-heart-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeletethe pants look great
ReplyDeletewww.mywildmess.com/
www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/2572259
You look lovely! I've been wanting a pair of disco pants for ages - i shall check out asos after work for a cheeky purchase! x
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit!! So nice
ReplyDeletexx
http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca
Those disco pants look great on you, loving the biker jacket as well!
ReplyDeleteCool look :)
Maya
archistas.com
LOVE this outfit so much!!! The blouse looks adorable (although I can't tell what the print is) and I WANT those disco pants!!!
ReplyDeleteXO
FRESHFIZZLE