1/2/3/4/5
My first day of the half term and I'm indoors drooling over online bargains, watching a very old glee and having cuddles with my beautiful doggy. It's hard to pick some favourites of this wishlist, however I am loving the shorts. I really wanted some vintage-y shorts last Summer but never got round to getting some, and these are perfect and a massive steal. I'm really loving bomber jackets right now, I'm expecting them to be a big thing this Spring/Summer, I love the colour and pattern of this one I picked. The shoes are just super cute, the tee is simple and stylish and the necklace is a perfect statement for any outfit.
I'm hoping to actually get outdoors today and do something and make the most of my spare time before I knuckle down and start revising for my GCSE's after the break! Totally not looking forward to that. I've also had a play around with my blog, the width, sidebar and header.. I think I'm finally happy with it! What do you think?


Love your blog: now following :)
ReplyDeleteBe great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.
And also my latest outfit post here
Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com
Cool tshirt and really cute cat shoes! Your blog looks lovely - you did a great job :)
ReplyDeletesome really cute things! love the shoes and the vogue top!xxx
ReplyDeletewww.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
love the in vogue we trust tee! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
love that tshirt! So cute.
ReplyDeletewww.skinandroses.blogspot.com
Love the Vogue shirt! The Charlotte Olympia flats are so cute too x
ReplyDeleteI hope bomber jackets come in fashion as I have one that I'v have forever and only worn like twice!
ReplyDeleteLove the t-shirt! lovely blog too!
ReplyDeletecheck my blog out :)
now following!
http://mypersonalownwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/
sacha xx
Love the tshirt and shorts! x
ReplyDeletei love the bomber jacket.. and its so in for ss13
ReplyDeletehttp://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
I need to get myself that awesome tee and the denim shorts, they're just lovely! thanks for stopping my blog too! :)
ReplyDeletexx
I do a monthly wishlist on my blog! :D
ReplyDeleteI love your wishlist!
http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.it/
Wanted those shoes for ages, such a good price too!
ReplyDeleteThe January Girl ♥
Love the vogue top, I need it! X
ReplyDeleteGreat post, I really like the cat flats! And the vogue top is sooo cool. I'm now a follower :)
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
I love that In Vogue We Trust top! So cool!
ReplyDeletehttp://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx
I love those shorts!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
Great finds I love the shoes and the vogue t shirt! I really like logo t shirts at the moment I recently got a dripping chanel one from ebay and love it :)
ReplyDeleteMaydoll
i love the t-shirt and the shorts, you can find some great things on ebay now xx
ReplyDeletethose shorts are absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeletehope you'll visit back
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
Such a lovely necklace!
ReplyDeletewww.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com
The lay-out looks great, where did you get your background from? Love the list, there are so many great things on ebay :)
ReplyDeleteI found my background on google images!Xx
Deletelove the shoes they're so cute! Also, loving your blog :)
ReplyDeletecheck out mine?
http://luclily.blogspot.co.uk
xx
I'n in love with the cute loafers! You have a great blog girl X
ReplyDeletewww.fashion-attacks.com
I love the t-shirt! x
ReplyDeleteThis outfit would be awesome. Love your blog, following now :)
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
I love the vogue top and the necklace! Really loving the look of bomber jackets for spring xx
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie! Leaving healthier is a great way to feel better (:
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! Love the necklace and that jacket would look amazing hanging in my closet, ahah :) x
talkingpickles.blogspot.com
I need that floral bomber jacket in my life x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
Great post.. especially love the tee and shorts!!
ReplyDeletewww.pennyandpolaroids.com
Bomber jackets are awesome :)
ReplyDeletexoxo KJ
http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/
love this wishlist, the jacket is fab!!x
ReplyDeleteLoving the top and the shorts! OX
ReplyDeleteI actually want those shorts, so perfect!
ReplyDeletekisses (:
Mónica <3
lookatmonica.blogspot.com
I love those shoes :) absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeletex
http://emlyrose.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the top and the necklace!
ReplyDeletehttp://thetotalopposite.blogspot.com/
Love the top, you have great taste
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique
x
Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here
I love the t-shirt & the bomber jacket:) x
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More
I can wear all of these! <3 Keep writing and inspiring. <3
ReplyDelete<3 M
myzrfever.co.nr
This wishlist looks more like an outfit, it'd all look amazing together!
ReplyDeletewhatjamiewears.com
I love the t shirt & denim with the black loafers. I'm def going to recreate this outfit.
ReplyDeletexx
www.FashionHotBox.com
This is like super cool wishlist, now I want the same things as you do! Lovely!:)
ReplyDeleteKisses from your new follower
http://fashionframebygema.blogspot.co.uk/
thinking about getting that t-shirt now!!
ReplyDeletexo
http://thriftydayss.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm in love with your Ebay wish list! Uhm I want all those things too, haha. :)
ReplyDeletelots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
So perfect, can I have all of these please?!
ReplyDeleteAm I the one around here who cant find good stuff in Ebay >.< I'm a total Ebay failure... I love the short so much and t shirt is also cool too!
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/
I love this! So rock and roll :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ascottandco.blogspot.com
Love these ebay finds!
ReplyDeletehttp://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the cat shoes, although I dislike cats, they are very cute!
ReplyDeleteJust followed
xx
indigowishes.blogspot.com