The Real Techniques Buffing Brush is amazing! The whole set costs about £20 but I would actually pay the full price for the Buffing Brush alone - it's THAT good! Also, Essie nail polishes are great! (I actually use this website called cheapsmells.com for some of my perfumes/cosmetics and I got 3 Essie polishes for £3 each there! I got a great one called 'Orange, its obvious' and it's amazing!) So always keep a lookout!
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!
I love all of them! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
ReplyDeletekisses and have a nice day,
http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/
I really want the Naked Basics!
ReplyDeleteKatie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk
great post, i'm your new follower Rachael's Blog
ReplyDeleteHave you entered my giveaway to win Giant Vintage sunglasses?
Nice picks! I love the naked eye palette :)
ReplyDeletewww.tlnique.blogspot.com
The Real Techniques Buffing Brush is amazing! The whole set costs about £20 but I would actually pay the full price for the Buffing Brush alone - it's THAT good! Also, Essie nail polishes are great! (I actually use this website called cheapsmells.com for some of my perfumes/cosmetics and I got 3 Essie polishes for £3 each there! I got a great one called 'Orange, its obvious' and it's amazing!) So always keep a lookout!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Followed
http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxo
totally loving this!!
ReplyDeleteNumber 2 is on my wishlist too! :)
ReplyDeleteI want to try fine one one too!
ReplyDeleteTara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo
The naked basics palette is definitely on my wishlist too, love it! x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
I chose to buy naked 2 instead of naked 1 or the basics one and I looove it so much! It's the only palette I used...you should buy it!
ReplyDeletewww.novelave.com
I want all of these bits, especially the naked basics! :)
ReplyDeleteCan I also say your blog is gorgeous, and I'm a new follower!
http://www.danielleyc.com xx
Great wishlist I have thick ad fast mascara it's really good x
ReplyDeleteI love the Thick & Fast mascara, great results and your lashes look fabulous when using it!
ReplyDeleteEda x
Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture
Cool wishlist.
ReplyDeletewww.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk
I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog:)
Cool wishlist:)
ReplyDeletewww.101FashionStreet.com
I also really want the Naked Basics palette! :)
ReplyDeleteNEED the fine one one in my life!! x
ReplyDeleteGreat blog..id love to try out the basics palette x
ReplyDelete